When one or more errors occur, they are returned to the client in an object with three fields:
- error_type: The type of error, one of: validation, notexist, backend, permission, database, concurrency, billing, payment
- error_message: A description of the error that occurred.
- error_point: The point at which the error occurred. Always present, but can sometimes be null.
The types of errors:
- validation: An error occurred while validating the submitted data. If the error is related to a particular field, it will set the error_point.
- notexist: The object you are trying to access does not exist.
- backend: There was a problem completing the request on the backend. Please contact the support department.
- permission: You do not have permission to complete the operation. May set the error_point.
- database: There was a database error.
- concurrency: There was a concurrency error caused by two simultaneous conflicting operations (i.e. trying to start and delete a server at the same time). The operation should be retried.
- billing: There was a billing problem.
- payment: There was a problem processing your payment.